Monday, January 25, 2010

Playlist for Just Music 1/24/10

cleaners from venus- song for syd barrett
the prefects- things in general
index- eight miles high
henry flynt- acoustic hillbilly jive
dorothy carter- summer rhapsody
che chen and robbie lee- begin, and continue
joe mcphee- eroc tinu
golden retriever- static rain
arsebreed- stabbed in the arse
arsebreed- bloody posttraumatic ejaculation
altars- wood and rope
NASA-untitled
can- auf der einbahnstrasse part one (excerpt)
charlie- spacer woman
cabaret voltare- silent command
tomek- reminder
pragVEC- you're the gun
schizo!- le voyageur / torcol
zoogz rift and the amazing shitheads- my daddy works for the secret machine
red krayola- green of my pants

Listen Here.

3 comments:

Brad said...

Amazing set!

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I about the collection should prepare more info then it has.